Off Grid Power Systems
* Ideal where is no access to the Eskom power grid (i.e. rural areas or lodges etc.).
* Never pay for Eskom power again.
* Batteries can last up to 20 years.
* Panels are guaranteed for 25 years.
* Can be bought in modular form.
With an off the grid power system, you are completely self sufficient and not connected to the grid at all.
We recommend having a standby generator connected to the system to assist in charging the batteries should there be extended periods of poor weather.
We offer many different battery options from a 3 year lifespan to 18 year lifespan. It is very important to insist on seeing the battery spec sheet and to pay attention to the number of cycles @ 50%.
Maintenance batteries require periodic filling with distilled water whereas maintenance free or sealed batteries don't gas or require maintenance.
We would need to view 12 months electricity bills and monitor your usage for about 14 days in order to determine your peak and average daily load. By doing this we are able to size your power system correctly.